Hola!!

Cheetay

So, I'm a junior at IHS and the best way to describe me is "interesting". All my friends are strange- some may even call a few crazy- but I love hanging out with them and, unfortunately, I've picked up a lot of their strange quirks (and when I say strange I mean down right WEIRD). I'm a little bit of a nerd, too... if you ever ask me a question about animals, I'll either know the answer or quickly go to figure it out so I do know it. I love animals and want very much to be a Zookeeper when I'm older; that or an [exotic] animal trainer. I'm not sure quite yet which college I want to go to, but I plan on figuring it out this year.

I'm taking Physics for a few reasons... For one, my dad (an engineer at Xerox) said I had to take it this year. I also thought it would be a fun course to take because it teaches us why things happen. So I'm hoping to find out why my sister smells... among more, as my mom says "physics-y" like gravity, friction, magnets, and more "practical" things (she wasn't happy when she looked over my shoulder :))

Nah, honestly I just hope to have fun and learn things.

Now if you'll excuse me, it is time for home-made pizza... well, almost home-made! Me encantan comer pizza~