About me

kenzie10

I love to play sports. I play ice hockey, field hockey, and lacrosse. I am captain of my field hockey team. I have a very big family. I have four sisters katie who is a junior at Utica college and is a physical therapy major. Abby who is a freshman in college at MCC then there's me a senior in high school then the twins Emma and Rachel who are in 6th grade at Iroquois middle school. I like to hang out with family and friends when I get the chance. My intrests include playing sports. I love to be busy! I have a part time job at staples where I work when I can because I have a car and need to pay for gas money.

In physics this year I hope to be able to learn about why things happen and how they happen. I hope that learning physics will be fun for me and not boring. I know that I will struggle but I hope that I can get past it. I am taking physics this year because in my future I plan to go to college to be an occupational therapist and I know that I need to take alot of sciences when I do get there and in taking this physics I hope that who I get to college and need to take physics again I will be able to know a few things instead of learning everything for the first time. I am excited to learn about physics and hope I do we'll this year.

Thanks for reading!

You're right that taking physics now will help you SO much for college - both applications and classes you will take for occupational therapy. We will try to make physics as fun as we can this year and if you ever feel too overwhelmed with everything you have going on, don't forget that Mr. Fullerton, Miss Winchester, and I are here to help!