Introduction

Quinn

Hello, my name is Quinn and I and a junior at West Irondequoit High School. I am a three sport athlete, I play volleyball, basketball and lacrosse.I also play the trumpet in our Symphonic Band this year. These are just some of my interests and how I am involved in my high school.

I am taking physics because my chemistry teacher Mr. Meredeth suggested that everyone should take the class if you are looking to go into the engeneering or medical profession. Since I want to go into the medical field and become a nurse I decided to take physics. I hope to learn about how triganometry plays into the world of physics.

Hi Quinn, and welcome to the APlusPhysics Community!  Absolutely thrilled to have you here, and looking forward to discussing how physics ties into volleyball, basketball, lacrosse and band (trust me, it does!)

A future nurse -- outstanding.  My mother has been a nursing instructor for many years, and having been on the receiving end of more than a few surgeries and observer when my little ones aren't at their best, I gotta say that a good nurse makes a WORLD of difference.