Helpful physics tutorials, background, problems and applications at a level beginning with conceptual physics through calculus-based mechanics and E&M.
- Crisp and professional.
- Easy to read and follow.
- Every article should contain at least a sentence or two introduction so that first-time readers can quickly get an idea of what the article is about.
- Make all article titles singular.
- Begin titles with a relevant word. For example, "Dog Walking" or "Walking a Dog" is preferable over "How to Walk a Dog"
- Please keep new section headings short and to the point; otherwise they make for unwieldy URLs; e.g., http://www.aplusphysics.com/wiki/Moment_of_Inertia instead of http://www.aplusphysics.com/wiki/Deriving_and_Calculating_Moment_of_Inertia_for_a_Thin_Disk
- No links in section headers please.
What we are
- Objective and unbiased.
- Original -- no copyrighted material.
- Polite and respectful.
What we aren't
- A medium for advertising or promotion -- no ads, "infomercials" or announcements without the consent of the site administrator.
- Biased -- no advocacy.
- Discourteous -- no flames or personal attacks.
- Please use the APlusPhysics Forums for any and all discussions.
- If you're thinking of making a contribution or change that might be controversial, it's a good idea to discuss it there first.
- To create a new section on a Talk page with a place to enter the Subject, click on the [+] tab at the top of the page.
- To sign your post, click the signature button in the row of buttons just over the edit control, 2nd button from the right.