- 4 beliefs that make people stupid:
- Learning is fast
- Knowledge is composed of isolated facts
- Being good at a subject is a matter of inborn talent
- They are really good at multi-tasking
- The belief that knowledge is composed of isolated facts really stuck with me because of just how incorrect it is. Even in AP Physics 1, if you simply memorized all of the equations and nothing else, you probably wouldn't have passed
The pages of APlusPhysics.com, Physics in Action podcasts, and other online media at this site are made available as a service to physics students, instructors, and others. Their use is encouraged and is free of charge. Teachers who wish to use materials either in a classroom demonstration format or as part of an interactive activity/lesson are granted permission (and encouraged) to do so. Linking to information on this site is allowed and encouraged, but content from APlusPhysics may not be made available elsewhere on the Internet without the author's written permission.
APlusPhysics.com, Silly Beagle Productions and Physics In Action materials are copyright protected and the author restricts their use to online usage through a live internet connection. Any downloading of files to other storage devices (hard drives, web servers, school servers, CDs, etc.) with the exception of Physics In Action podcast episodes is prohibited. The use of images, text and animations in other projects (including non-profit endeavors) is also prohibited. Requests for permission to use such material on other projects may be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Licensing of the content of APlusPhysics.com for other uses may be considered in the future.