Overall my catapult wasn't the biggest success but a very fun experience. It was the first time in a while that I worked on something big with a couple of my friends. We put in countless of work and to test our project. While we were in the middle of testing a huge problem occurred. The entire arm snapped in half! We had to run to the store and get almost 10 rolls of duct tape. We spent almost 2 hours taping the arm back together in the cold. The catapult luckily still work just not as well as before. The only problem was that we messed up either our launch angle or our arm was too long. If we fixed this minor problem and if our arm didn't snap we would've been much better off. Overall I wouldn't mind doing a big project like that again with the same group of people.