Introducing Aperture422

Aperture422

Hi everyone, Aperture422 here ready to give a little background on meself!

1) In my spare time I enjoy all sorts of photography, speaking Italian, reading, writing, and being outdoors with friends.

2) I find myself in Regents Physics because I'm interested in the 'why' and 'how' of things.

3) Hopefully, after passing the Regents Exam in June, I'll be able to walk away with knowledge of why things happen and be able to keep up in a conversation with my friend who is a Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering college graduate, well maybe...

4) I am anxious to do experiments in and around the school, maybe even concerning photography!

5) Three things I think I'll be able to do to be successful? a) show up on time B) complete homework and c) ask for help when I need it most.

Cheers to a great school year,

Aperture422

Welcome, Aperture422!

Thrilled to have you in Regents Physics this year... and you're absolutely right, there is a TON of physics in photography (I actually started out as a newspaper photographer before heading off to college!). Would love to see some of your work, and I imagine we'll be able to throw in some 'physics of photography' in the course along the way. Sounds like you've got a great recipe for success -- good luck, and make it a great day!

:fight)