Introducing soccer17

Guest Soccer17

Guest Soccer17

1.) I like playing sports especially soccer and I want to go in the field of psychology.

2.) I'm taking regents physics because physics is involved with almost everything and I thought it would be a good coarse to take.

3.) I hope to have a decent amount of knowledge of physics that will help me further in life

4.) I'm anxious about SATs and grades and soccer so I can get into good colleges in the future

5.)if I pay attention and listen and study I can be successful this year in physics

Hiya Soccer17, welcome to APlusPhysics! So thrilled to have you in class... you're right, physics is involved in SOOO many things, from soccer, to baseball, to music, even to sleeping. Once you get started, it's addictive.

If SATs have you anxious, stop by sometime and perhaps I can give you a bit of advice or a few resources to get you started on the right path. I have an acquaintance who helps students prepare for the SATs, and even wrote a book as a guide to doing well on the math portion of the SAT. I think it's a great resource, and I'd be happy to discuss it with you and see if it's anything you might have an interest in.

And I have no doubt whatsoever that if you pay attention and give me your best each and every day, you'll have an amazing year in physics. We can work together to make certain that comes true! :wave)