introducing giants23

Guest Giants23

Guest Giants23

:dontknow) i love the outdoors just doing whatever i may think of. i like playing soccer and ultimate frisbee, as well as football with friends. i hope to go to college (probably MCC) to get a degree in something like business, and go into some sort of management position. i like to live like theres no tomorrow and i always want to be with my friends. im taking regents physics because it seemed the most interesting science class and very math based which i prefer, but i can't learn fast enough to be in AP physics. i hope to learn alot of random things and have fun building random things for projects we are assigned.im most anxious about some of the projects we will be doing like the catapults and mousetrap cars. the main thing i need to do this year to be successful is to find time to get assistance from the teacher and other students to learn about things i wont understand the first time. i also plan on doing as much of the homework as possible (hopefully all of it), and taking time to do the projects instead of waiting until the last minute to do them.

Sounds like you're a busy guy! You're right, I think physics is a very interesting class (with a few topics that we'll just have to get through), but very applicable to things you see outside the classroom every day. And of course, it's all about using math to model the world -- but fairly basic math, and after a couple weeks, it actually starts to make sense!

Great strategy on the projects -- students who dive in and get them done in advance are SOOO much happier than those who wait until the last minute. Same thing with our homework -- I'll do my best to never give you busy work, so staying on top of the homework I do assign is important.

Good luck this year, and make it a great day!