Introducing Karpy17

Guest Karpy17

Guest Karpy17

1) I am Karpy17, a junior at Irondequoit High School. I enjoy playing sports and relaxing in my free time. This year I am looking forward to learning many things about Physics and happy for Mr. Fullerton to be teaching.

2)I am taking regents Physics because I want to be an engineer when I get older. And the knowledge of Physics will help me in doing that.

3)I hope to learn how many things work from taking Physics.

4)I am most anxious to learn the details how things work.

5)One thing I can do is to come to class on time and prepared. A second is to listen when the teacher is talking. The third is to study and do my homework.

Howdy Karpy17, thrilled you're excited about physics. And you're absolutely right, the start you get in physics this year will be invaluable to you in your engineering studies. Even more than the facts themselves, learning how to think logically (i.e. like an engineer) may be the most important skill we work on in the course. I like your plan for success as well, and can tell you in all honesty, if you focus and work hard in class, every day, the amount of out-of-class studying and homework will actually be fairly light. Each year I'm amazed to find the students who dive in during class have the most free time after class, and are the most successful. Be one of those students!!! :wave)