Introducing fieldhockeygoalie

Guest fieldhockeygoalie

Guest fieldhockeygoalie

Hi! I'm fieldhockeygoalie. I play field hockey and I am a goalie.:cool: I am interested in becoming some form of physical therapist or teacher. I am taking regents physics because I love science and was interested in continuing my science education. At the end of the year I hope I will have come to understand forces and learn more about physics! I am most anxious about doing experiments this year because they have always been my favorite part of science. Three things that will lead me to success this year are 1. making sure I ask questions 2. coming to class ready to learn and 3. taking good and helpful notes.

Pretty tricky... fieldhockeygoal plays field hockey and is a goalie! :egg) Tons of physics in physical therapy, and, of course, in teaching (especially if you want to become a physics teacher!!!) Your plan for success sounds like a good one, and make sure to avail yourself of all the terrific resources on APlusPhysics.com. On the website you'll find the ENTIRE Regents Physics curriculum, interactive practice quizzes, videos, the forums, projects, physics news, even course notes! Have a great Labor Day.