Introducing Leekspinnah

Guest Leekspinnah

Guest Leekspinnah

I'm The Leekspinnah, A senior at Irondequoit High School. I enjoy learning new ways to see the world around me. I have many interests which include all sciences and philosophy, economics and other interesting things. It is for this reason that i am taking regents physics. I hope to learn a lot of interesting things in regents physics that will help me to understand many different and general concepts. This year I'm most anxious about going to school working and finding time to just relax or do other important things like homework. To be successful in my endeavors I will do all my homework, Try to help others to get my 10s and pay attention in school constantly.

Welcome Leekspinnah... philosophy and physics mesh pretty closely as the year goes on, and occasionally even tie into religion. [ATTACH=CONFIG]159[/ATTACH]Mrs. FizziksGuy had me watching Angels and Demons over the weekend, a movie that combines particle physics, philosophy, religion, and history in a very interesting way (even if not always accurately). Make it a great day!