introducing skittles-the-unicorn!!!!!!!

Guest skittles-the-unicorn

Guest skittles-the-unicorn

1) i am a senior, and i like to draw, read and write and i like unicorns too. i haven't decided what i want to major in yet, but i've been leaning towards english lit.

2) i took physics partly because i was talked into it by an avid physics junkie and partly because i've always wanted to know how the world i live in works.

3) i hope i can become smarter from physics, and also to ruin movies for everyone by pointing out physical impossibilities. :D

4) i'm most anxious about the math...the first day i almost had a panic attack because there was talk of trig and math is just not my best subject. :(

5) if i want to be successful, i can ask mr. fullerton for help, stay after, and i have two friends who have agreed to help me should i need it.

Howdy Skittles! We'll take some time up front to review the math you'll need in physics this year. For our Regents course, basic algebra, the Pythagorean Theorem, and only a tiny amount of trig is required (and you don't even need to memorize it -- it's on the reference table for you!) Make it a great year. :einstein)