Saying hello from xcrunner92

Guest xcrunner92

Guest xcrunner92

hi Everyone,

As one could probably guess from my username i am a runner and run both cross country and track and love both. I really enjoy being outside doing almost anything ranging from biking to hiking. I am currently looking at occupations that involve the outdoors and have been atracted to being a guide or working in a national park. I am thinking about taking time off after high school before going to college and maybe doing some traveling or starting my adventures out west. I am taking Physics so that i can learn about motion and the laws that effect us everyday. I hope to get out of the class knowledge about the laws that control our universe. I am most anxious this year about figuring about what i am going to do next year in my travels. One thing i can do successful this year is is try my hardest in all my classes. Another thing i can do is have fun. And a third thing i can do is work hard and be attentive in class.