Introducing russ1234

Guest russ1234

Guest russ1234

Hi everyone! I'm russ1234 and in my free time I play violin, ski, work, and hang out with friends. I'm taking regents Physics this year because it came next in the science courses but I'm actually looking forward to Physics more than I did for some of the other sciences. This year, I hope to learn how and why everything is physics. I'm most anxious about the days where I leave class totally confused, but one thing I can do to help myself through those days is review the material or ask for help whether it's from Mr. Fullerton or someone in my class. Addtionally, I really need to study for tests a lot more than I did last year. Overall, I think it'll be a good year!

Guest chasingmeonthedavidson

I also look forward to physics because of all the fun thinngs ive heard about it. I also think that we will definentally all need to help eachother out in order to better understand everything in physics and to pass the year. good luck :)

• 11 months later...