Introducing Blitzer720

Guest Blitzer720

Guest Blitzer720

1.)Hey im Blitzer720, i live with my mom, dad, brother, sister, and have 2 dogs. I love to play, watch, and talk about football mainly because it was a big thing growing up around my fam. I also enjoy going out with my friends, which happens almost every night, and will miss the long days of summer when we had so much to do. When i get older, i want to become a optometrist or orthodontist, so to help with learning the medical atmosphere im currently in the New Visions program for my senior year.

2.)I decided to take Regents Physics because my conselor said it was the next step, but upon hearing the introductory to Physics, im glad i was pointed to this class.

3.)I hope from Physics that able to learn alot more about the world and whats all around us.

4.)I'm anxious to do my best senior year, and go onto the college life!

5.) Three things i can do to have a successful year is to finish all my work on time, actively listen/participate in class, and also review the material ive learned each day so that i dont forget it.