Introductions

Guest skisteph

Guest skisteph

Hello, my name is skisteph i love to ski in the winter and i just learned how to snowboard so i will be trying snowboarding this winter also. during the summer however, i also love to play soccer and just hang out with friends. i live in irondequoit and have always lived in the area. i have a close knit family and me and my cousins make an effort to see eachother every chance we get. i have one sister, she is my best friend and we talk everyday. after high school iam interested in going to college for a degree in business management, not toatlly sure where i want to go but i am looking into many differnet colleges instate and out of state. last spring when we had to sign up for classes this fall i took physicis because it was one of the classes that you are lead into taking, but as the summer came and past i grew more and more interested in physics because of the things that pass students have told me about the class. i hope to learn more about constellations and everyday physics. this year iam most anxious about building a catapult, and all the experimental things that we do throughout the year. to be sucessful this year i will study indepth the notes before tests, i will also go on to castle learning or a plus physics to help review and i will ask my teacher or friends about things that i dont fully understand.

Hiya SkiSteph, and welcome to APlusPhysics! I'm glad to hear you're excited about the course -- I'll do my best to make sure you're not disappointed... would love to hear about snowboarding -- I used to wakeboard when I lived in Austin, TX many moons ago, and have wanted to try snowboarding now that I'm in the snowy tundra we call Rochester. Have a great day!