Intro to my new physics friends!!!

Guest li'l beethoven

Guest li'l beethoven

hellooooo! so a little bit about me, i run cross country and play softball for school, and i play violin and piano (hence my name). i don't really know what i want to do with my life. maybe be a fashion journalist. hmm...anyways i'm taking regents physics mostly because i was supposed to take ap physics this year but i thought it might be too stressful and i heard regents is more fun. i hope that i can both learn a lot and have fun with the physics labs, as i have heard we do things like catapults. i'm hoping this class will teach me a lot about how the world works. i'm really nervous about being stressed this year and the fact that i don't know what i want to do with my life...i'm nervous about physics because i am afraid of not understanding something important. To be successful this year i will definitely have to study, focus during all classes everyday, and not get so stressed out all the time. Yay!

• 11 months later...