New to the Physics Classroom

Dawn Maddalena

I will be teaching Regents Physics beginning this September and I need all the help I can get!  This site has been great for lesson prep.  I purchased and downloaded the workbook but I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get an answer/solution key to Pearsons Physics Review: The Physical Setting?  Budgets are slim and I teach in a low income district so purchasing the books is not an option and it seems that is the only way to get a key.

Hi Ms. Maddalena,

Welcome to the APlusPhysics Community!  Thanks for purchasing the workbook (it helps fund this site).  Have you tried contacting Pearson directly about a teacher answer key?  I've found that oftentimes book publishers are more than willing to share the teacher's key with certified/verified instructors.

Good luck with your upcoming course.  Some other resources here that you may find of interest:

Video lectures covering the entire Regents Physics curriculum

Labs, worksheets, etc., all tied to Regents Physics

Notes from past classes

Web tutorials covering the entire Regents Physics curriculum

And of course, if there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to ask, and again, welcome aboard!