interests

bailliexx13

My name is Baillie, I am 16 years old. I have two sisters and a brother. Family is very important to me. I love to be creative and express my self, In a reasonable manner of course. I played soccer since I was 4 years old but I recently have stopped playing school soccer and focused more on working and my grades. I enjoy school, somewhat. I feel as if my grades are pretty good. Grades mean alot to me because my future means alot to me. I don't want to graduate high school, go to college, start a career, get married, have children and so on and so on. I want so much more than that, yes I want to graduate high school as well as college and have a career. But I want to travel all around the world. I am determined to make something of myself more than whats expected. 

I am taking physics because it was the credit I needed and I thought that it is a science that we don't really get a good enough understanding in while in junior high and other science classes. I also picked this class because I feel like I will be interested in the topics we will learn about. I hope to learn things that are surprise to me, I would rather spend my time taking a class learning about something I've never heard about and try to understand it compared to learning things I have a basic idea on. I'm really excited to gain more knowledge on a science that alot of people don't understand. I also can't wait for the hand on activities of this course. 

• Like 1