Me, Myself and I

Lynn152461

I'm looking foward to a busy year full of my my favorite (and not so favorite) things. This includes reading of course, which I do almost constantly. One book I want to read this year is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Also, I plan on auditioning for the fall and spring plays at my school and the school musical. Overall, I'm going to have a ton to do this year.

One of the many classes I'm taking this year is (obviously) physics. I decided to take physics mainly because it seemed interesting and I want to take at least four sciences in high school. This year I hope I learn a lot about how the world works. I'm looking forward to having fun in science this year. 

Hiya Lynn, and welcome to physics!  Looking forward to seeing the school musical again this year and cheering on my kids.  Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is one of my all-time faves, and you'll find it even has a bit of physics in it (you could even use it for one of your blog posts once we talk a bit about that assignment).  And once you're done reading the book, I'm pretty sure I have a DVD of the movie squirreled away here I'd be happy to loan you!