Me and Physics

Donoghue117

Hello! My name is Spencer and your here to know about me. Well, where to begin? First off Im a dedicated cross country runner for six years. I enjoy playing video games during my sparetime, particualy Skyrim or Halo. During my high school carrier I've been a high 80 anmd low 90 overall in my classes. I spend 80% of my time on schoolwork and my running. My goal for this year is to get 90's in all my classes at the end of the year. It's hard but with determination I know I will get it done.

So why did I chose physics for my senoir year? To be honest I just wanted another science class for the year. At the time I thought it was just another science class and I still do. For example Earth Science thought me about earth's geography and minerals. Living things had thought me on earths indiginus' life and orgins. Chemistry, however, thought me about earth's chemicals in nature and in ourselves. Physic, I think, will focus on energy, matter and force. This science Class might just be the most interesting class I will ever take this senior year