Intro Assigment

OksanaZ

Heyy, my name is Oksana and it's my senior year of high school already. In school my favorite subjects are math because I like to be challenged at problem solving and English for the reading. Outside of school, I like to hang out with my friends, read, go running or on a walk, and dance. 

I decided to take physics this year because I've been thinking about becoming an optometrist as a possible career choice and I found out that we will be learning about optics which sounds exciting to me. Hopefully by taking this course I learn more about what I want to do in the future and see if this career would really interest me and suit me. 

Thrilled to have you in physics Oksana, and you'll use TONS of physics as an optometrist.  Typically our coverage of optics is pretty light (haha -- get it -- pretty light) in Regents Physics, but make sure to remind me when we first begin to study light and I'll see if we can't spend a couple extra days on items that would be especially relevant to a budding optometrist!

:cool: