my intro

cierraw

Hello, my name is CierraW and I am a junior at West Irondequoit High School. I am 15 years old and my birthday is November 19. I enjoy watching basketball, running track, dancing and listening to music. My favorite subjects in school are history and english, I enjoy writing and taking notes during classes. I also enjoy learning new things and learning from mistakes I make on school work. I plan on graduating high school with an advanced regents diploma and a full scholarship to Spellman University.                                

I'm taking physics because I thought it seemed very interesting and I've heard good things about the class. I also took physics because it seems more fun and easier than chemistry. I also think Mr.Fullerton is a great teacher and will help me reach my full potential in this class. I hope to learn the true meaning of physics by performing labs and experiments this year.