My Interest

zach_memmott11

My name is Zachary Memmott, im a senior in high school and I have a lot of different interesting hobbies. I play soccer, that is my favorite sport to play, I play for the school. I have been playing soccer since I was 6 and I love the sport, although it is not my favorite sport to watch. football is my favorite sport period, I don't play but I love watching it and learning more and more about it, I am a die heart Vikings fan, and Adrian Peterson is my idol. im quiet and don't like to talk much, shy a lot of people like to say. other than those things theres not that much about me.

I am taking physics because I wanted to challenge myself senior year, I wanted to learn something very new. I hate science classes but I knew this was more than science, it was math and more about why things do what they do and it interested me. this class didn't seem boring to me. I also think physics is important because it helps us understand why and how things happen, and it could be fun doing it.