Trevor Hess: 1st Blog

t_hess10

Hi, my name is Trevor, I'm a junior at IHS, and I would like to tell you about my busy and interesting life. I have a sister, Cailyn, a mother, Kim, and a father, Mike. I have many interests including, baseball, in which I play and practice for year round, being one of my most favorite hobbies on my life. Also, during the winter, I enjoy participating in Ski Club; however I only ski, not snow board. One my other hobbies are camping, in which I do with my close friends or family during the summer. Overall, you can see that my life outside of school is very packed, but cool.

However, I can't forget about why I chose to take Physics this year. I chose Physics because I've heard that this science is different from any other, in that it has a little more math and hands on activities involved, which are my strengths in school. However, I also plan to take AP Physics next year because if I choose not to go into the medical field in the future, I would then want to be in the engineering field. As you can see, I have a packed, but athletic life throughout the year, and I hope it continues to be that way.

-Trevor Hess

• Like 1

Hi Trevor, and welcome to APlusPhysics.  Great first post, but you're slightly off (in the wrong area).  I moved this into the "introductions" section.  Hope you don't mind too terribly.  If you get stuck, come see me and we'll figure it out together!  Thrilled to have you in the class!

(PS -- what's your favorite position to play in baseball?)