introduction paragraph

jakeb168

Hello, I'm Jake Barnes, a junior at IHS and I'm here to tell you interesting facts about me and my interests in general. To start off with I enjoy music very much, I've studied ever since i was a child and I enjoy playing guitar as well as writing music. Some career focuses that I am interested in include things such as owning or operating in a business. Music for me is a stress relief and is the main thing I focus on outside of school. I enjoy performing in front of an audience as well as playing in groups. To close this off my key points include music as a major hobby and possibly pursuing a career in business.        

To state the obvious I am taking physics to obtain 4 sciences in my diploma to push myself at a higher level. Yet it is not just about that I very much enjoy figuring out and discovering why things are the way they are that is why I look forward to this class. Also, I hear the topics for physics are very much interesting and hands on. I look forward to this class and gaining success as well as learning properties that have always caught my attention.