First Blog Post

WanidaK

Hello, I'm Wanida and I'm 16 years old. I don't have much to say about myself because I don't do any extra curricular activities just because none seem to float my boat. In all honestly I feel as if don't do anything fairly productive with my day just because I am that type of person who just likes to lay on the couch and do absolutely nothing but watch netflix. But when I do decide to get up and do something I really like to go on hikes through nature because I really do enjoy that woodsy forest type of feel.

The main reason I am taking physics is because all I heard last year from my friend Thea is that "quantum physics is amazing!" and from my sister, Christina "Mr. Fullerton is a genius". Also it seemed more fun that environmental science even though everyone has said it's a very difficult and challenging course.What i do hope to learn this year in physics is just the point blank question "what is it?" and how does it relate to our everyday lives and our well being. I hope that throughout this course I learn not only about physics but about myself and how I must accept my failures and learn from them.