Kelseys introduction

kelsey

My name is Kelsey,  I am 16 years old and I'm a senior. My parents are divorced but I have equal time with both of them. I grew up in east Irondequoit until my mother remarried in 2008 and I moved to west Irondequoit. My interests outside of school are dancing. I have been dancing for fourteen years and will continue to hopefully become a dance teacher. I also have two jobs that I manage during the school year, which are being a dance assistant teacher and working at Auntie

Anne's.

In addition, I am taking regents physics and Mr. Fullerton is my teacher. Junior year I didn't think about taking physics until my counselor, Mr. Mcdonald suggested the course to me. He explained that since I did so well in trigonometry and I'm more of a "hands on" learner, that I would enjoy physics more then Chemistry. I also decided to go with this course because I'm interested in learning about energy, movement, mass, matter and everything that has to do with physics and what makes things move. To conclude, I hope to learn all the elements to physics and succeed.

• Like 1