system.out.println("Hello World")

bgsteiner

Hey everybody well first off I just started taking physics and I can tell its going to be a great year. To start here is a little about me. I'm active in preforming arts as i am employed by my school to run sound and lights for concerts and other events throughout the year. I also am a student lighting designer/ sound engineer for musicals and plays at the school. In my free time I like to experiment with electronics, and am constantly working on a new project, I en joy playing cello, and I work for a local production company.

I am taking physics because I have always been intrigued by how things work and am constantly taking things apart and fixing them. To me physics is the same i'm learning how the universe works so I can take it apart and know how all the parts work. I feel it will be a fun experience for me and I hope to learn as much as I can from the class and hope to have fun at the same time. In all I believe it is important to know some aspects of physics and hope everyone can have fun while learning in class.