First time Physics student

jdinolfo7

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm a Junior in Mr. Fullerton's class. Some of my interests are music; I love to sing dance and act. I do musical theater year round and can be seen performing all around Monroe County. In addition, I play Varsity girls soccer, participate in Student Council and I am one of the student Reps. for IHS on the PTSA board. Being interested in activities outside of school has led me towards what I want to do in the future and also has provided many opportunities that I plan to take advantage of.

I am taking Physics this year because I would love to achieve my advanced regents diploma. In addition, I feel as though having another year of science under my belt before college will only prepare me more. Both my brothers took Physics and enjoyed it, so I figured I would like it as well. I hope to learn as much as I can in Physics this year because to be honest I know very minimal information regarding this science; well I could possibly know lots of things that relate to Physics, but I honestly don't know that I know. However, I do know one thing- matter and energy!