hey physics budssss

YennieG6

Hi everyone, this is Jennie. As you can see, I chose Yennie as my username because some of my friends decided to start calling me Yen, and I don't really know the reason for it. Thats just the way it is! I love my cat Gary, my friends, my family, and the music I'm loyal to. Some bands I love are All Time Low, Fun, and Motion City Soundtrack but its certainly not limited to that. I also love taking dance classes and, well dancing in general is pretty cool. Hanging out with my friends is my favorite activity ever! I'm a really fun person, get to know me!

I'm taking physics this year mostly because that was the suggested science class of my senior year. I'm hoping to realize that this class isn't as bad as I think it will be like everyone says. I don't really have anything specific I want to learn about mostly because I hardly know anything about physics. This whole year of physics will probably be new for me but I'm up for the challenge.