Um... Hello?

HaleighT

Awkward Junior, reporting for duty! As you can probably already tell, I stink at usernames. Let's see... I like to sing quite a bit, although I have a tendency to start during that moment when everyone else stops talking which is always fun. ^^; I also like to take pictures in my free time, usually of various plants or buildings or the kids I volunteer with. There's not really anything else of consequence that I can think of at the moment, other than the fact that I'm really looking forward to this school year and all the weird things that are bound to happen during it.

I really don't know what to expect in Physics this year. I signed up for the class because it was recommended that I do so, even though science has never exactly been my best subject. Still, I'm looking forward to learning about, well, everything! The idea of learning how a majority of things in the world are made possible fascinates me. I can't wait to apply what I learn in this class to the rest of my life and possibly even use the knowledge to better accomplish whatever tasks I have.