:)

Jasmine24

My name is Jasmine. I'm so excited to finally be an upperclassman in the high school. I really love psychology and biology. I'm pretty good at math too, oh and I'm bilingual. I love music and hanging out with friends. I'm not big into sports, but I love shopping and swimming. I used to run track for the high school but I finally decided it wasn't for me, so now my head is always drowned in books. My family is full of police officers, however, I don't plan on pursuing a job in criminal justice. I'm not really sure what I want to do when I get older or what college I want to go to. This year I'm really excited that I get to explore different interests until I find something perfect for me.

I decided to enroll myself in physics because I know its really important that I have 4 years of science. Since I'm ahead, now I can have 5. Science is one of my strong subjects and usually I really seem to enjoy it. My brother told me it was a good idea to take it, he enjoyed it way more than chemistry. This year I hope to lern about space and gravity, and anything else that consists of physics because honestly I don't even know what it is. Leaving the classroom I hope to have a better understanding of the topic, and hopefully a new found love for it as well.