Introduction.

licrane

Hi, I'm Lily and I'm a junior.

I love music and all things art. I enjoy connections. Whenever you can connect something you've read or heard to something in your own life, I love. I like thinking, and thinking about how other people think. I have a small obsession with flowers and leaves.. I just have to pick them up and look at them. I like things that are soft and things that make me smile. Last Sunday, I moved here from across the country and I've never been so unsure about anything and everything. Anyway, that's a little about me and I know that you aren't supposed to start so many sentences with "I"s, but I couldn't help it.

I took physics initially because that's what my counselor put me in, but after the first two days of class I can honestly say that I'm a little excited for it now. Like I said before, I really enjoy connections.. and from what I've heard about physics so far, it seems to be full of them. I hope to learn about some of these different connections, so that I can better understand the world around me. I feel that this class is definitely going to be fun, but also challenging. A challenge is a good thing though, because that's the only way you can grow.