New Physics Student

SRogers

I'm S.Rogers, I am a senior in high school and a physics student. When I graduate I want to go to school for an Early childhood education degree. In school i would have to say math is more one of my favorite subjects.

I'm taking physics this year because I wanted to take myself farther in science. I went through the earth science, the biology, and the chemistry so i wanted to see if I could handle Physics as well. I'm also taking this class because I wanted to learn more about the concept of physics. I'm also looking forward to the fun projects that lie ahead.

Hello, I'm curious to know what implications your pursuit of scientific education will have on your decision to go to school for an early chhildhood education degree. I want to pursue medicine, I don't completely understand where childhood education would help me in my pursuits. Could you compare our mentalities to help me understand the benefits?