Physics labs and activities with tie-ins to forensic science.
Impulse and Momentum
- I was able to use real-life situations with a visual to better understand projectile motion.
- I enjoyed this activity because it was interesting that you can solve the cases using physics formulas.
- It was cool.
- This activity would be ideal for AP Physics B.
- I like the diagrams and real-life application of physics.
- This helped me with projectile motion and using logic to problem solve.
- It increased my knowledge by making me practice projectile problems.
- This lab made us think outside the box and really pay attention.
- It made me read and pay attention to details.
- This activity refined my use of knowns and unknowns to create an accurate picture of what happened.
- It was cool to apply physics to real-life CSI issues.
- It helped us learn to work backwards in order to get the answers.
- With this lab I understand that it is essential to break problems into horizontal and vertical components.
- It was challenging but interesting.
- Mad fun.
- Even though it made my brain hurt and was extremely challenging I think it was helpful.