Honors Physics Video Tutorials
- Circular Motion & Gravity
- Rotational Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermal Physics
- Current Electricity
- Electrical Current
- Resistance and Resistors
- Ohm's Law
- Power & Energy
- Voltmeters and Ammeters
- Series Circuits
- Parallel Circuits
- Combination Circuits
- Waves & Sound
- Modern Physics
This website is integrated with Honors Physics Essentials, an easy-to-read guide to algebra-based introductory physics, featuring more than 500 worked-out problems with full solutions.
Topics covered include: kinematics, dynamics, momentum, impulse, gravity, uniform circular motion, rotational kinematics, work, energy, power, electrostatics, circuits, magnetism, microelectronics, waves, sound, optics, thermal physics, fluids, and modern physics.
Honors Physics Essentials is designed to assist physics students in their high school and introductory college physics courses as an invaluable supplemental resource in class as well as a review guide for standardized physics assessments such as the SAT Subject Test in Physics, PRAXIS Physics, and CST Physics exams.
"This book is thorough and entertaining. The physics concepts are explained clearly enough for anyone to understand." -- Jeff, Physics Teacher.
"If you are looking for an SAT Physics review book, or a review book for any non-calculus physics test, I'd recommend the Honors Physics Esssentials book. The charts and illustrations helped me organize key information, and I felt like I understood the concepts behind every question on the test." -- Nick, AP Physics C Student.
Feedback on Videos (Unsolicited)
- "Wow, What I didn't learn in class for WEEKS I learned here in 12 minutes... THANK YOU"
- "Thanks for the great video! Now I actually know how to do this!"
- "Sir, your videos are wesome. I used it as review and I managed to do my physics exam easily. Thank you so much."
- "Thanks for helping me. I have a physics midterm tomorrow and my class was a disaster!"
- "So easy to understand! Perfect for studying for my final. Thank you."
- "Awesome videos. Helps a lot!"
- "This is amazing."
- "Very helpful, thank you!"
- "Thank you! This is a great review for before a test!"
- "I just wanted to say thank you for the work you do on [the videos.] Taking concepts that are common in the high school curriculum for physics, and breaking each aspect down into easy-to-understand language for both ends of the comprehension spectrum. I can personally say that you have helped save my grade on multiple occasions. Thank you."
- "Thank you. It really helped me."
- "You made it seem so easy!"
- "Fantastically explained, help a lot with my A-Level Physics Exam."
- "Thanks a lot... I understand the explanation in this video better than my professor."
- "These videos are excellent."
- "I signed in just to say how great this video is. I love your enthusiasm... thanks so much!"
- "Wish you were my physics teacher."
- "These are ideal for helping me prepare for A Level Physics (in Britain). Thank you for your time and effort in producing these."
- "Great video -- thank you!"
- "You are awesome, thank you so much!"
- "This video helped me in my exam a few days ago. Thank you very much for uploading this video and keep on making the effort to uploads vids which are helpful to others. Thank you very much."
- "Thanks -- this really helped me."
- "Thank you so much, you're a life saver! I'm so happy I came across your video because I learned a lot. I hope I do well on my exam on Monday!"
- "Thank you for your videos -- they're brilliant and amusing."
- "Your videos are great. I can't believe they don't get more views."
- "You are the only reason I'm passing physics right now... Thanks so much :)"
- "Thank you sooo much!"
- "So much help, thank you!"
- "Has anyone ever told you that you look like that guy from Mythbusters? Great help man, thanks!"
- "Awesome! Very clear explanations."
- "Your videos are insanely helpful! Thank you soooo much for posting them!"