To ensure that students are prepared to access their scores, they must follow the steps outlined below. We ask that you help your students get ready, particularly those who have never taken an AP Exam before.
Please share these important steps with your students:
* At exam time or during a preadministration session,
fill in AP answer sheets carefully and consistently.
Especially important are name, date of birth, sex,
mailing address, and email address.
* As early as possible, sign up for a College Board
account at apscore.org. Students must have an account
to access their scores.
- Some students may already have an account.
Have them confirm this by signing in.
* Remember the following information, which will be required to see their scores in July:
- College Board account username and password
- 2014 AP number (or student ID number if they
provided it on their AP answer sheet)
Score Release Schedule
The score release schedule will be available at apscore.org in early May, and students will receive an email in early July at the email address they put on their AP answer sheet reminding them when they can access their scores.
Daily updates for AP-C Physics