After finding out that I had to somehow build a catapult, I felt a bit nauseous, because I am not experienced in woodwork, and neither are the people that were in my group. Somehow we managed to pull it off, even though it's pretty wimpy. If I could go back and rebuild it though, I would probably have done more calculations to make sure it launched at an angle of 45 degrees, and that there was a stronger launch force. I really enjoyed seeing everyone launch their catapults because many of them were extremely impressive. It was also interesting to do the calculations after launching the catapult because we were able to apply the equations and skills we learned in class to a real "machine" of our own creation.