My parents had their anniversary last night and were going to go out for dinner. So naturally I stayed home and had to make my own dinner. I made myself a meal of the leftovers in the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat it up. Unfortunately when i took it out of the microwave I slipped on the floor and dropped it. when it fell out of my hands it fell at an increasing velocity until it reached a point where it was no longer accelerating, this point was the ground. So I cleaned it up and ordered a pizza.