APlusPhysics Android App Released!
APlusPhysics.com is a website dedicated to providing users with review materials and real-life applications of physics. The complexity of topics ranges from NYS Regents level physics to AP-C Physics (Mechanics and E&M). This app displays all recent blog posts and podcasts published on APlusPhysics.com. The user can read blog posts and stream or download podcasts. Downloaded podcasts must be stored in the SD card present in the phone.
In addition, an easy-to-read list of constants can be viewed that includes all constants used in Regents and AP-C Physics. Clicking a constant displays the name of that constant.
I am extremely open to feature requests. Let me know!
Screenshots of the application in action have been released:
Special thanks to developer Kevin King for his terrific work on this project!
- APlusPhysics Undergoes Huge Upgrade
- RAPTOR Physics Teacher Meeting Minutes 1/14/12 #physicsed
- RAPTOR Physics Teachers Out-Reach #physicsed
- New Book Release: Honors Physics Essentials #physics #physicsed
- Teaching Students to Teach Themselves
- PIA Podcast Episode 23: Star Wars, Newton’s Laws, and Springs! #physicsed
- Course Review Strategy Revisited #physicsed
- Course Review Time – What Works Best? #physicsed
- Keys to Growth: Assess, Implement, Reassess #physicsed
- Blogging: Enhancing Instruction #edtech