New Book Release: Honors Physics Essentials #physics #physicsed
Honors Physics Essentials is an easy-to-read guide to algebra-based introductory physics, featuring more than 500 worked-out problems with full solutions and covering topics such as: kinematics, dynamics, momentum, impulse, gravity, uniform circular motion, rotational kinematics, work, energy, power, electrostatics, circuits, magnetism, microelectronics, waves, sound, optics, thermal physics, fluids, and modern physics.
This book is designed to assist beginning physics students in their high school and introductory college physics courses as an invaluable supplemental resource in class as well as a review guide for standardized physics assessments such as the SAT Subject Test in Physics, PRAXIS Physics, and CST Physics exams.
Honors Physics Essentials is integrated with the APlusPhysics.com website, which includes online question and answer forums, videos, animations, and supplemental problems to help you master high school physics. Check it out at http://www.aplusphysics.com/honors.
- APlusPhysics Undergoes Huge Upgrade
- RAPTOR Physics Teacher Meeting Minutes 1/14/12 #physicsed
- RAPTOR Physics Teachers Out-Reach #physicsed
- Honors Physics Essentials Only $12.95! #physicsed #physics
- Teaching Students to Teach Themselves
- Course Review Time – What Works Best? #physicsed
- Keys to Growth: Assess, Implement, Reassess #physicsed
- APlusPhysics Regents Course Tutorials Completed!
- Creating Instructional Videos with Tablet PCs
- APlusPhysics XtraNormal Promo Video